Placer County Car Accident Lawyer
When you’ve had a car accident in Placer County, you need a vehicle accident lawyer who knows how to hold the negligent driver accountable and fight the insurance company for the compensation you need. Look no further than the Crowell Law Offices.
Car accidents are some of the worst moments of people’s lives. And the aftermath can include mountains of medical bills and lost income, as well as physical pain. It’s especially tragic when all of this stress is the result of another driver’s carelessness.
But people in this situation aren’t without options. As the victim, you have the power to fight for compensation for your damages.
At Crowell Law Offices, we are here to help in your time of need. An experienced Placer County car accident lawyer with our firm will help you from case analysis to the courtroom, fighting all the while to earn you what you’re entitled to for your injuries.
What Caused Your Accident?
Driving is not the time to act negligently or carelessly. Unfortunately, thousands of drivers choose to do it every day, and that kind of behavior can cause car crashes.
To determine who should be held liable, your car accident attorney will need to establish why your accident occurred. But no two car accidents are the same. In each case, one or more major factors may have led to the crash, and sometimes multiple parties are liable.
Frequent causes of car accidents include the following:
- Failing to Follow Road Rules – This includes running stop signs or traffic lights, neglecting to use turn signals, tailgating, speeding, and other erratic or reckless driving behaviors.
- Distracted Driving – Think texting or other cell phone use, grooming, and eating.
- Driving While Intoxicated – Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is a major contributor to car accidents.
- Unsafe Roads – Potholes, uneven road surfaces, broken guardrails, objects blocking the road, and other road hazards can cause crashes, and the agency responsible for maintaining safe roads may be held responsible.
Prepare for a Fight with the Insurance Company
One of the worst things you can do as the victim of a car accident is hastily accept a settlement offer from an insurance company following your crash. Insurance companies are not concerned with your health, wellbeing, and recovery; they only seek to protect their profits.
A popular strategy of insurers is to present you with a lowball offer that is not sufficient to provide for all your damages in the hopes that you will accept it. If you do accept the settlement offer, that reduces the insurance company’s costs but undermines your own financial wellbeing.
Your Placer County lawyer will calculate a thorough and equitable amount of compensation for you to seek and ensure that you’re not victimized a second time.
Compensation for Your Future
The ultimate goal of your lawsuit will be to recover the many losses your car accident has caused you—both financial and non-monetary. The types of compensation you seek will vary based on the details of your case and its effects on your life.
Below are a few of the factors for which you may seek compensation:
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Physical and rehabilitative therapy
- Present and future medical expenses
- Lost income due to your inability to work
- Repair or replacement of your vehicle
Get the Help of a Car Accident Lawyer
After a car accident, you’re in no state to take on the paperwork, legal details, and resistance from the insurance company that often comes with filing a claim for compensation. And missteps on your part could compromise your ability to receive the compensation you need to recover.
That’s where the Crowell Law Offices can help. We’re ready to expertly handle your case and get you what you’re entitled to. For a complimentary, no-obligation discussion with a Placer County car accident lawyer, call 916-303-2800 or fill out our online contact form below.