Placer County Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal injuries come in many shapes and sizes, but you can expect pushback in almost any type of personal injury claim for compensation. That’s why so many Placer County residents opt to hire a personal injury lawyer to fight for them.
A simple truth about life is this: Injuries happen. But not all injuries are the same. When you’ve been injured because of the careless or reckless actions of someone else, you might be entitled to compensation.
Personal injuries don’t just hurt you physically. They leave you with financial burdens like medical bills, the inability to work, and property damage, among others. Then, of course, you have your non-economic damages, such as pain and suffering. Add it all up, and you’ve got good reason to seek compensation.
If you’re in Placer County, you can enlist the help of a personal injury lawyer from Crowell Law Offices. Hiring a lawyer will give you the best chance of getting the compensation you need for your injuries. That’s because a qualified Placer County personal injury lawyer with our firm will take time to understand your case and fight for you.
Personal Injury Accidents in Placer County
Experienced and knowledgeable in all kinds of personal injury cases, a lawyer from our office can represent you no matter what kind of accident injured you, as long as someone else is at fault.
Many of the cases we handle include the following:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – An irresponsible car, truck, motorcycle, or bus driver can be held accountable for the accident that injured you. Other entities can be held responsible, such as a trucking company, parts manufacturer, road contractor, or government agency.
- Train, Plane, and Boat Accidents – Those at fault for accidents involving commercial operations and mass transit can be held liable.
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Accidents – Walkers and cyclists deserve safety, too. If you’ve been involved in a pedestrian or bicycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Construction and Workplace Accidents – A personal injury claim against a third party not affiliated with your company can be held responsible for your injuries.
- Premises Liability – Property owners and managers must take proper precautions to protect you while you’re on their property.
- Product Liability – A product that causes harm during proper use is reason to seek compensation against the manufacturer, advertiser, retailer, distributor, or shipper.
What’s Your Personal Injury Worth?
As much as insurers want you to believe they care about your safety, their bottom line is almost always more important to them. They’ll try to convince you to accept their low initial offer, which will likely not cover all of your damages.
Insurers typically only include your immediate medical needs, avoiding any future treatment necessary for your recovery. They may also omit your non-economic damages, such as pain and suffering.
But a qualified Placer County personal injury attorney will negotiate a settlement worthy of all of your injuries. Damages you may name in your personal injury claim include the following:
- Present and future medical costs
- Lost income and future earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional anguish
- Lost enjoyment of life
- Property damage
Get in Touch with a Personal Injury Lawyer
To understand your options and discover how we’ll help you get the compensation you deserve, speak with a Placer County personal injury lawyer from Crowell Law Offices for a free, no-obligation case evaluation. Call us at 916-303-2800 or fill out the online contact form below to arrange an appointment.