Sacramento Motorcycle Accident Facial Injury Lawyer
Motorcycle accidents can be devastating. You can be left with severe facial injuries that can forever change the course of your life. Whether you suffered a fractured jaw or lost your vision, you will need expensive medical care to aid you in your recovery. Additionally, you may lose your ability to work, causing financial repercussions that can last a lifetime.
When your crash was caused by negligence, you can file a personal injury claim against the person at fault to recover damages. Monetary compensation will not only hold the liable person accountable, it will give you the financial resources necessary to pay for your losses and help you through any future crash-related needs.
To determine the best way to go about handling your injury claim, speak with a Sacramento motorcycle accident facial injury lawyer from Crowell Law Offices. Our experience and legal knowledge can lead you in the right direction to recover the compensation you deserve.
Motorcycle Crashes and Disfiguring Facial Injuries
Suffering a facial injury can be a traumatizing experience. Because your face is a prominent, highly visible area of the body, it can be difficult to cope with facial disfigurement, loss of motion, or even loss of eyesight.
It is not easy living with and recovering from a facial injury, especially when the accident could have been avoided if the negligent person had acted responsibly. Although facial injuries can be temporary, many of these injuries can affect you for the rest of your life.
The most common facial injuries suffered in motorcycle crashes include the following:
- Broken Facial Bones – Fractures to the nose, skull, jaw, teeth, and eye sockets
- Eye Injuries – Direct impact to the eyes at the time of the crash or flying debris that contacts the eyes can result in full or partial blindness or corneal abrasion
- Cuts and Lacerations – Penetrating cuts can leave disfigurement and permanent scarring
- Soft-Tissue Injuries – Damage to facial soft tissue (nerves, muscles, ligaments, and tendons) can lead to temporary or permanent loss of facial function
- Burns – Facial burns can result in severe and permanent scarring, leading to repeated surgeries and skin grafts.
Financial Recovery for Your Facial Injuries
Recouping a financial settlement is our number one goal at Crowell Law Offices. We want to help you get the justice you deserve. To ensure you get a full settlement, we will build a strong case and assess every loss you currently have, as well as any damages that will affect your future.
A lawyer from our firm will help you understand the damages you can seek for your injuries, including any of the following that apply to your case:
- Payment for lost income and future earning potential
- Financial recovery for current and future medical expenses, including future reconstructive procedures and plastic surgeries
- Compensation for pain and suffering, emotional distress, and lost enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
Contact a Sacramento Motorcycle Accident Disfigurement Lawyer
Explore how Crowell Law Offices can help you obtain the financial compensation you deserve. Contact us today to for a free, no-obligation case evaluation. Just call 916-303-2800 or simply fill out the online form at the bottom of this page.