Sacramento Motorcycle Accident Neck Injury Lawyer
Your motorcycle accident was an event you will never forget. Leaving you with a serious neck injury, you may be having a difficult time getting through the trauma brought on by the crash. Doctor visits and medical procedures can be expensive and can cause you to go into debt, adding hardship that gets in the way of your financial wellbeing.
Most accidents are caused by negligence. Whether you were struck by a speeding car or hit by a driver who was texting, you can file a personal injury claim against the person responsible to recoup your damages. With the help of a Sacramento motorcycle accident neck injury lawyer from Crowell Law Offices, you can take the necessary steps to recover the compensation you are entitled to.
Causes of Motorcycle Wrecks
Motorcycle accidents can happen for a variety of reasons:
- Unsafe Lane Changes – Failing to check blind spots or signal when changing lanes
- Speeding – Speeding reduces a driver’s reaction window, so the higher the speed, the greater the impact and injuries
- Driving Under the Influence – Drivers who cause accidents because they were driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs may face both civil and criminal liability
- Sudden Stops – Vehicles following too closely can easily cause rear-end accidents
- Left-Turn Accidents – Vehicles failing to yield or stop at signs and traffic signals or misjudging making a left turn
- Dangerous Road Conditions – Potholes, crumbling pavement, debris, and lack of necessary signage and signals
- Motorcycle Defective Parts – Manufacturers can be held liable for defective motorcycle parts that cause neck injuries and whiplash
Insurance and Your Neck Injury
Motorcyclists are often falsely portrayed as reckless drivers who are automatically responsible for a crash. These unfounded claims can give an insurance company ammunition to downplay your neck injury and blame you for what happened so that they can get out of paying you. Their tactics are used to take advantage of victims like you so that you’ll sign and accept their first lowball offer.
To ensure that you receive full compensation for your neck injury, you can trust a lawyer from our firm to protect your rights according to California law. We will investigate your wreck to determine cause and prove fault so that you can benefit from the strongest case possible.
Motorcycle Wrecks and Neck Injuries
To ensure your accident-related expenses are taken care of going into the future, a lawyer from our firm will carefully assess your neck injury and how your life has been affected.
Damages you could be entitled to include the following:
- Current and future medical costs
- Lost income and future earning ability
- Physical and rehabilitation therapy
- Pain and suffering and emotional anguish
- Decreased enjoyment of life
- Cost or renovating your home to accommodate your neck injury
Contact a Sacramento Motorcycle Crash Whiplash Lawyer
To learn how we can help recover damages for your motorcycle crash and resulting neck injury, contact Crowell Law Offices to schedule a free consultation. We can help you seek the financial compensation you deserve. Call 916-303-2800 or fill out the form below to get started.