Woodland Premises Liability Lawyer
If you’ve been injured by a property hazard that was neglected by the owner, you could have grounds for an injury claim. Find out by speaking with a Woodland premises liability lawyer.
Sudden and traumatic, accidents on properties and in buildings happen everyday across California. Whether you tripped on uneven flooring or were bit by a dog, your painful injuries may have caused a dramatic change in your life. On top of that, money may be tight as you could lose time at work, and with climbing medical bills, your financial future may be at risk.
When an accident happens at another person’s property, negligence is most often the cause. You can file a personal injury lawsuit to recover damages for your losses to help you pay for your medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering. A Woodland premises liability lawyer from Crowell Law Offices will help you get started in pursuing the maximum compensation available for your claim.
Property Hazards Take Many Forms
The core element in premises liability cases is that the owner, the lessee, or the management of the property did not ensure your safety by attending to or warning you of any hazards present. There are endless ways that premises liability accidents can arise, causing serious and sometimes fatal injuries:
- Trip-and-Fall – Debris is left on the floor or in the pathway, causing you to trip and get injured by the fall
- Slip-and-Fall: Property owner fails to remove ice and snow at the entrance, walkway, or parking lot or fails to warn people of a wet or slippery surface, causing visitors to slip and fall
- Falling Objects – A big box store does not properly secure products on upper shelving, causing falling items to injure customers
- Dog Bites – A dog owner who fails to keep his or her dog secure can be held liable if the dog injures you
Battling Insurance Companies
Skillful negotiation with insurance companies is necessary in recovering full compensation. Insurance companies have a habit of trying to make the smallest payout possible in order to pad their profit margins as much as possible. They will often offer you a small settlement, hoping you will accept and sign your rights away.
Talk to a Woodland premises liability lawyer from our firm before discussing any type of settlement options with the insurance company. We can effectively handle the back-and-forth haggling with precision and pursue the best possible payout for you.
Our main priority is to secure the most compensation possible so that you can move on with your life. Assessing your economic and non-economic damages alike, we will include all the losses related to your injuries, which may include the following:
- Lost wages and future possible income
- Current and future medical costs, including physical therapy, rehabilitation, procedures, and medications
- Medical devices and equipment
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of consortium
Contact A Woodland Property Hazard Injury Lawyer
At Crowell Law Offices, we understand the difficulty your accident and injuries have caused you. We are committed to working with you to secure the best possible outcome for your case.
While you recover, we will fight for you every step of the way. Contact us for a free, no-obligation case evaluation by calling 916-303-2800 or by filling out our online form below.