Most people consider bone fractures to be a relatively minor injury. Although fractures usually heal completely, such an injury can still leave you in pain, potentially missing work, and staring at a pile of medical bills. This can be particularly frustrating if someone else’s careless behavior is the cause of your injury. Although fractured bones are not usually a life-changing injury, the inconveniences, expenses and pain you’ll suffer from a fracture can still put a significant strain on your finances and cause a great deal of stress. Meanwhile, you want to focus on your recovery. The stress of wondering how you’ll pay your expenses while missing work is not going to help you heal. Working with a Sacramento fracture lawyer can be the best way to relieve this stressful burden so you can take it easy and concentrate on your physical recovery.
Crowell Law Offices can help. Even if your case never needs to go to trial, we can help you get the best possible settlement for your fracture injury. We have the knowledge and skills to help you:
• Decipher confusing insurance paperwork
• Document all your expenses and other financial losses
• Obtain police reports and other supporting documentation
• Negotiate with insurance adjusters
• Prepare your case for court, if necessary Keeping your records organized can give you a huge advantage in maximizing any settlement or award to which you’re entitled. No one expects you to know the details of personal injury law, but you can be certain the insurance companies do. Having a fracture attorney to advocate for you throughout the claim process will help you ensure the best possible outcome for your case.
Any person or company whose carelessness or irresponsible behavior caused your fracture can be held accountable, and should be held legally liable, for the expenses and pain you’ve suffered as a result. If you can demonstrate that someone caused you harm, and that you experienced losses because of that harm, the law may compel him or her to compensate you for your fracture or other injury.
An experienced personal injury attorney is your best resource for demonstrating the key elements of your case:
• That the defendant was negligent in some way
• That the negligence caused your injuries
• That you experienced financial losses because of the injury The defendant could be a homeowner, business or property owner, the manufacturer of a defective product, your employer, a careless motorist, or anyone whose irresponsible action (or inaction) caused your fracture. In most cases, the defendant’s liability insurance would be compelled to pay any compensation. Since a fracture is a relatively minor injury, insurance companies tend to offer a small settlement for this sort of harm. Having a personal injury lawyer negotiate on your behalf can help to increase the amount an insurance company will eventually agree to pay.
In all likelihood, the insurance company will simply plug some basic information into their formula and come up with an initial settlement offer. Because every accident and injury is different, this is likely to be less than the true value of your case. The experienced attorneys of Crowell Law Offices are dedicated to helping injured victims maximize their settlements.
Crowell Law Offices has a team of skilled, dedicated attorneys with years of experience going to bat for accident victims with fractured bones and other injuries. We will value your case, clearly explain your legal options and advocate for you in or out of court. No one fights harder to get their clients a fair settlement than we do. No one. Don’t make the mistake of thinking you have no legal recourse injury simply because a fracture is considered a “minor injury.” It’s not fair for you to have to pay unexpected medical bills, miss work and be in pain because of someone else’s negligence. You don’t have to have a lifelong disability to be entitled to compensation for your injuries. The law protects people who’ve been injured because of someone else’s recklessness or thoughtless disregard for others’ safety. However, the law also limits the time you have to file your claim, and there are specific guidelines you must follow to ensure you get the compensation to which you’re entitled. Working with an experienced personal injury attorney is the best way to make certain you’re meeting all the necessary requirements to collect whatever damages you are owed. We at Crowell Law Offices can help you get what you deserve. There’s never a fee unless we collect money for you. Contact us today for a free case evaluation, and let us go to work for you.
You don’t have to do this alone – we are here for you. Call us at 916-303-2800 for a free case evaluation now. You could be entitled to financial compensation that helps pay for your medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering, and if you are, we can help you get it.